Day 19 Camp ClassFlow: Movie Time!
ClassFlow is the free collaborative learning application that helps teachers turn lessons and assignments into… the most dynamic 45 minutes of every student’s day. Watch this video, then practice what you have learned using your free account at ClassFlow.com. If you are just now joining us, you can get your free ClassFlow account at ClassFlow.com.
Let’s look back on the previous 18 days of Camp ClassFlow:
Get your free ClassFlow account at ClassFlow.com and follow along!
- Day 1: Welcome to ClassFlow
- Day 2: Creating an Assignment
- Day 3: Creating a Class
- Day 4: Delivering an Assignment
- Day 5: Delivered Assignments
- Day 6: Creating an Assessment
- Day 7: Delivering Assessments
- Day 8: Delivered Assessments
- Day 9: Creating a Lesson
- Day 10: Bringing Lessons to Life with The All New ClassFlow [webinar]
- Day 11: Review: Camp ClassFlow Activities Days 1–10
- Day 12: Adding Resources to a Lesson in ClassFlow
- Day 13: Adding Questions to a Lesson in ClassFlow
- Day 14: Annotations in ClassFlow Lesson Builder
- Day 15: Setting Lesson Properties in ClassFlow
- Day 16: Delivering a Lesson in ClassFlow
- Day 17: Delivered Lesson in ClassFlow
- Day 18: Review: Camp ClassFlow Activities Days 1-17
Favorite Camp Movie? 🙂