Camp ClassFlow – Day 17:
Return to your Previously Delivered Lesson to resume, re-deliver, review and more. Check out any activities that you may have missed here.
Deliver the Lesson that you have made even better by Adding Question along with Resources to the Lesson you Created or even Annotating them in Lesson Builder in ClassFlow! Since you Delivered the Assessment that you created for Your Class it is time to find out what you can do with thatDelivered Assessment! In the last 7 days you have Created an Assignment, Created a Class, finished Delivering your Assignment and learned what you can do with Delivered Assignments! You can search and share your lessons with what you have learned about setting your Lesson Properties. Watch this video and practice what you learned using your free account at ClassFlow.com. Get your free ClassFlow account at ClassFlow.com.
Let’s look back on the previous 16 days of Camp ClassFlow:
Get your free ClassFlow account at ClassFlow.com and follow along!
- Day 1: Welcome to ClassFlow
- Day 2: Creating an Assignment
- Day 3: Creating a Class
- Day 4: Delivering an Assignment
- Day 5: Delivered Assignments
- Day 6: Creating an Assessment
- Day 7: Delivering Assessments
- Day 8: Delivered Assessments
- Day 9: Creating a Lesson
- Day 10: Bringing Lessons to Life with The All New ClassFlow [webinar]
- Day 11: Review: Camp ClassFlow Activities Days 1–10
- Day 12: Adding Resources to a Lesson in ClassFlow
- Day 13: Adding Questions to a Lesson in ClassFlow
- Day 14: Annotations in ClassFlow Lesson Builder
- Day 15: Setting Lesson Properties in ClassFlow
- Day 16: Delivering a Lesson in ClassFlow
Top bunk or bottom bunk? 🙂