Camp ClassFlow – Day 65:
All lessons have been updated to correspond with the newest ClassFlow update!
Start at Day 1 and follow along or search for something specific that you want to learn about ClassFlow. Get your free ClassFlow account at ClassFlow.com. Lessons are updated to the current version ClassFlow 5 and some may contain new content..
Welcome to ClassFlow
Thank you for Joining us at Camp ClassFlow. See what is in store for today.
2. Creating an Assignment in ClassFlow
4. Delivering an Assignment in ClassFlow
10. Bringing Lessons to Life with The All-New ClassFlow
11. Review & Practice
12. Adding Resources to a Lesson in ClassFlow
13. Adding Questions to a Lesson in ClassFlow
14. Annotations in ClassFlow Lesson Builder
18. Review & Practice
19. ClassFlow: The Most Dynamic 45 Minutes of Every Student's Day
21. Card Size & Adding the Revealer to a Card in ClassFlow
22. Adding the Spotlight to a Card & Card Notes
24. Anchoring & Manipulating Objects on a Card
25. Assessments & Assignments & Collaborative Lessons, Oh My! Leveraging ClassFlow Student Accounts
27. Rewards: Awarding & Creating Badges in ClassFlow
28. Chat with Students in ClassFlow
31. Delivering a Course in ClassFlow
32. Creating Clones of Objects in ClassFlow
34. Creating a Learning Pack in ClassFlow
37. Making Edits and Additions in ClassFlow Presenter
38. Using the Camera Tool in ClassFlow Presenter
39. Overview of Classes Dashboard in ClassFlow
40. Polling & Viewing Results in ClassFlow Presenter
42. Using ClassFlow with Your Early Childhood Students
Day 42: Using ClassFlow with Your Early Childhood Students [webinar]
45. Adding Actions to Objects in ClassFlow
52. How to Use the Shape and Text Tools in ClassFlow
55. Deliver Lessons, Assignments and Assessments in ClassFlow
60. Create Activities, Assessments, Assignments and Lessons
62. Ask Prepared Questions in ClassFlow
63. Using Activities in a ClassFlow Lesson
Our students are from a generation that thrives when using technology.
ClassFlow meets the needs of our students!
~Teacher, Baltimore, MD