CampClassFlow – Day 14:
Sometimes you just need to write on the board mid lesson or you may want to Annotate something in your lesson. It is easier than you think to Annotate in Lesson Builder. This is a short lesson so you can check out any activities that you may have missed here.
You can make your lesson even better by Adding Question along with Resources to the Lesson you Created in ClassFlow! Since you Delivered the Assessment that you created for Your Class it is time to find out what you can do with that Delivered Assessment! In the last 7 days you have Created an Assignment, Created a Class, finished Delivering your Assignment and learned what you can do withDelivered Assignments! Watch this video and practice what you learned using your free account at ClassFlow.com. Get your free ClassFlow account at ClassFlow.com.
Get your free ClassFlow account at ClassFlow.com and follow along!
- Day 1: Welcome to ClassFlow
- Day 2: Creating an Assignment
- Day 3: Creating a Class
- Day 4: Delivering an Assignment
- Day 5: Delivered Assignments
- Day 6: Creating an Assessment
- Day 7: Delivering Assessments
- Day 8: Delivered Assessments
- Day 9: Creating a Lesson
- Day 10: Bringing Lessons to Life with The All New ClassFlow [webinar]
- Day 11: Review: Camp ClassFlow Activities Days 1–10
- Day 12: Adding Resources to a Lesson in ClassFlow
- Day 13: Adding Questions to a Lesson in ClassFlow
What is your favorite summer camp memory? 🙂