Camp ClassFlow – Day 24:
Finally we are Anchoring Objects to Cards and Manipulating Objects on Cards since we already know about Navigating Cards and Sending Cards now that you know about Adding Spotlight to a Card & Card Notes, Card Sizes and how to Add the Revealer to the Teacher and Student Cards in ClassFlow. Check out any activities that you may have missed here.
We learned that you can return to your previously Delivered Lesson to resume, re-deliver, review and more. Deliver the Lesson that you have made even better by Adding Question along with Resources to the Lesson you Created or evenAnnotating them in Lesson Builder in ClassFlow! Since you Delivered the Assessment that you created for Your Class it is time to find out what you can do with thatDelivered Assessment! In the last 7 days you have Created an Assignment, Created a Class, finished Delivering your Assignment and learned what you can do with Delivered Assignments! You can search and share your lessons with what you have learned about setting your Lesson Properties. Watch this video and practice what you learned using your free account at ClassFlow.com. Get your free ClassFlow account at ClassFlow.com.
That was fun, now on to some manipulation!
Get your free ClassFlow account at ClassFlow.com and follow along!
- Day 1: Welcome to ClassFlow
- Day 2: Creating an Assignment in ClassFlow
- Day 3: Creating a Class in ClassFlow
- Day 4: Delivering an Assignment in ClassFlow
- Day 5: Delivered Assignments in ClassFlow
- Day 6: Creating an Assessment in ClassFlow
- Day 7: Delivering Assessments in ClassFlow
- Day 8: Delivered Assessments in ClassFlow
- Day 9: Creating a Lesson in ClassFlow
- Day 10: Bringing Lessons to Life with The All New ClassFlow [webinar]
- Day 11: Review: Camp ClassFlow Activities Days 1–10
- Day 12: Adding Resources to a Lesson in ClassFlow
- Day 13: Adding Questions to a Lesson in ClassFlow
- Day 14: Annotations in ClassFlow Lesson Builder
- Day 15: Setting Lesson Properties in ClassFlow
- Day 16: Delivering a Lesson in ClassFlow
- Day 17: Delivered Lesson in ClassFlow
- Day 18: Review: Camp ClassFlow Activities Days 1-17
- Day 19: Movie Time!! The Most Dynamic 45 Minutes of Every Student’s Day
- Day 20: Teacher and Student Cards in ClassFlow
- Day 21: Card Size & Adding the Revealer to a Card in ClassFlow
- Day 22: Adding Spotlight to a Card & Card Notes
- Day 23: Navigating Cards and Sending Cards
DID YOU KNOW: Camp is older than dirt, almost literally. Started in 1861, the camp experience turned an impressive 150 years young in 2011. 🙂